Share a piece of news
Share your story
- Are you excited about a newly purchased piece of equipment?
- Have you reached a new milestone in a research project?
- Have you recently received an award?
- Has your work been featured in the media or published in a prestigious journal?
We would love to hear about your materials stories big and small.
Share your news with us if you would like to see it featured on our website, eNewsletter or in the media.
Hear their stories
- A/Prof Eva Harth and Dr Angus Johnston on Up Close discuss "the promise of nanotherapy in treating cancer".
- Dr Laurens Willems van Beveren in Voice talks about the coldest place on campus - a refrigerator that can cool to 20 milliKelvin.
- Dr Kate Fox in Physics World explains how "luck, both good and bad”, led her to work on the Bionic Eye project.
- Professor David Awschalom on Up Close discusses the powerful potential of quantum computing, and how materials such as diamond play a crucial role in the development of this emerging technology.